We have a current opportunity for a Conflicts Analyst on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. The ideal candidate will have over two years' experience of Conflicts and have some familiarity with UK and US Conflicts rules.
Job responsibilities include:
- Understand and perform the analysis and research process on all potential new business.
- Verify that all searching is complete, consistent and accurate.
- Verify all the firms conflicts procedures have been followed.
- Follow up on new business and conflicts issues with colleagues when necessary.
- Be a team player with new employees and projects.
- Respond to emails accurately within a timely manner.
- Conduct special projects.
- Create a well-organised written analysis for attorneys.
- Work with colleagues to address time sensitive issues related to routine matters.
- You will have at least two years' experiences of Conflicts.
- Be familiar with UK and US Conflicts rules.
- Possess strong organisational skills with a willingness to multi-task.
- Possess strong time management skills.
- You must be reliable, committed and punctual.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Professional attire and attitude.
- Ability to think critically and pro-actively.
- Knowledge of research tools e.g. BvD Orbis and Capital IQ.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.