Sydney, New South Wales
about 1 month ago
A globally renowned law firm with one of the best-regarded Conflicts teams in Sydney.
- Analysing and advising the global partnership on issues associated with taking on business;
- Ensuring that the firm meets its obligations to clients and regulators;
- Providing advice on professional conduct in the context of new business;
- Conducting legal research on new instructions;
- Updating conflict management systems;
- Communicating with Partners on legal and commercial issues;
- Advising on information barriers and drafting consent wording and terms;
- Liaising with the Risk Advisory Team to resolve AML, ABC, Sanctions and other risk/reputational issues arising from new instructions.
- Knowledge of professional conduct and client care (conflicts, confidentiality, information barriers etc.);
- Understand the fundamentals of disputes, and of finance and corporate transactions;
- Knowledge of the ASCR, OFR and SRA Code of Conduct;
- Capable of handling high pressure legal/corporate environments;
- Strong interpersonal skills (the role requires advising C-suite or legal professionals on commercial decisions).
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sophia Wynter on (02) 9236 9008. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.