For a global medical devises company, we are currently recruiting a French speaking Compliance Specialist for the France and Belgium market. This role will be based in Voisins-le-Bretonneux (France) or Kerkrade (the Netherlands).
About the role:
As a Compliance Specialist you will be part of the EMEA Legal and Compliance department. You will be responsible for amongst others:
- the implementation and maintenance of the global compliance policies and processes in France and Belgium;
- monitoring risks related to regulations applicable to the medical device industry;
- review and advise on IRF for HCP related activities;
- internal compliance monitoring and training;
- third-party compliance and audit program for channel partners.
- at least 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- experience at a global medical devises company is considered to be a plus;
- demonstrates a primary commitment to quality processes and procedures;
- analytical and pragmatic approach;
- fluent in French and English.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email email@example.com quoting ref: 1080322.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.