For a global multinational commodity trading and mining company with a focus on the agricultural sector, we are currently recruiting a Compliance Officer Market Conduct to be based at their headquarters in Rotterdam.
About the role:
In this role as subject matter expert you're responsible for the development of corporate policies and training regarding Market Conduct (e.g. Dodd Frank, EMIR, MiFID etc.). You will also perform transaction monitoring whilst keeping an eye on relevant regulatory developments and best practices in the Market Conduct field. Both company wide as within the compliance team, we need you to put your people management and training skills into practice, as you will be interacting with other control functions, management and employees in all lines of the business. You'll report directly to the Global head of compliance.
- A master degree (preferably legal);
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar function at an international corporate headquarters;
- Experienced in trade compliance and exchange rules and regulations (Euronext, MGX, CBOT)
- Excellent people management and training skills;
- A good general knowledge of the commodities industry and corporate compliance;
- Excellent command of English
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.