Sydney, New South Wales
about 1 year ago
One of Australia's largest insurance providers is recruiting for a Compliance Officer to support the Head of Legal and Compliance.
- Work with Line 1 to embed compliance obligations, conduct compliance risk assessments, and manage compliance risks;
- Promote and facilitate a best practice compliance culture, through engagement with staff at all levels of the organisation;
- Provide practical assistance to business units to achieve operational compliance;
- Conduct incident management, monitor remediation and maintain compliance registers;
- Prepare accurate reports to Boards and Committees;
- Educate and train staff on compliance.
- Supervise the IDR and EDR process
- Minimum 3 years previous demonstrated experience in a compliance focused role in a financial and insurance services business;
- A thorough practical understanding of the technical compliance requirements of the insurance and financial services environment;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with a range of stakeholders across the business;
- Ability to plan, implement and deliver a quality program;
- A tertiary qualification, ideally in Law, but Business, Finance, Commerce will be considered.
If you are interested in being considered for this role then please send an updated version of your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.