I am currently recruiting a Director level opportunity with a leading investment bank in Hong Kong. This role will act as the main representative for Anti-Bribery & Corruption in APAC, reporting directly to the Global Head in London. You will be responsible for overseeing all AB&C initiatives and managing key compliance risks across the region. This is a great chance to take on a senior management position in a growing area of the bank.
- Lead implementation and management of the APAC anti-bribery & corruption framework
- Analyse APAC compliance risks and implement policies, procedures and standards to mitigate these risks
- Act as key advisor on anti-bribery & corruption queries and other relevant laws and regulations
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders, in addition to third party intermediaries / external contacts
- Provide advice on gifts & entertainment policies
- Lead initiatives for monitoring & testing plan for AB&C
- Offering transactional advice, in particular carrying out transactional due diligence into AB&C issues
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, with JD/LLB preferred
- Minimum 8 years' specific experience in compliance or legal, with particular focus on anti-bribery & corruption
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations, in particular to Asia Pacific markets
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of management and with regulatory bodies
For a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities, please contact David Richardson on +852 2973 6333 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.