Join a Global Investment Management Firm as a consultant for one year, to identify and manage the risks within the Australian business, with a focus on Compliance and Financial Crime risks.
- The consultant will work within a small team responsible for maintaining and developing the compliance and financial crime frameworks.
- You will be responsible for enhancing compliance monitoring and testing; reviewing and maintaining risk maps; developing compliance procedures for each business division; reviewing financial promotions or marketing materials.
- You will also assist with the management of breaches and assist with regulatory reporting.
- You will liaise with the Global and Regional Risk and Compliance Committees, the Internal Audit team, Legal Counsel as appropriate.
- You will also be involved with Compliance training for employees.
The successful candidate will have held a Compliance related position within the Investment Management industry and covering regulatory frameworks for Retail clients.
Strong communication skills are essential in this position.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sophia Wynter on (02) 9236 9008. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.