An international firm with a growing Risk and Compliance function has a newly created Compliance Assistant role, reporting into the Head of Risk and Compliance.
- Client due diligence processing
- Working closely with senior stakeholders within the firm to obtain key information regarding clients
- Building a profile for client entities
- Keeping abreast of regulatory updates with legal based research
- Assisting with compliance related training
- Escalating issues to senior members of the team
The ideal candidate will be bright and enthusiastic about a career in legal risk and compliance. Candidates with some risk and compliance experience from a law firm will be preferred.
Please get in touch for further details.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.