- To act as the appointed Company Secretary to nominated Investment Trusts
- Attending board meetings, taking minutes and implementing decisions
- Producing the annual report and half-yearly updates to shareholders
- Maintaining statutory records and submitting returns to the Registrar of Companies
- Maintaining risk maps for each investment trust client
- Liaising with and monitoring the services provided by the Registrar and Depositary to the investment trusts
- Drafting and approving stock exchange announcements
- Reviewing and monitoring of the website to ensure that the investment trust information provided is correct and up to date.
- To develop a clear understanding of the portfolio, strategy and ambitions of the trusts which you have designated specific responsibility for and to keep the Director and Head of Investment Trusts and the Head of Investment Trust Secretariat abreast of all developments.
- Training and mentoring Company Secretarial Assistants
The successful candidate will be:
- ICSA Qualified - this is an essential requirement
- Experience of investment trusts is desirable but not essential
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.