The role will involve:
- Providing pro-active support to the administration of several joint-venture Boards, including coordination of the annual Board meeting schedule, preparation of agendas, quality review of draft papers prior to executive review, creation of Board packs, attendance at meetings, preparation of minutes of meeting, coordinating efficient interaction with relevant stakeholders and parent company Boards, and maintenance of high quality internal records of Board decisions
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of any Director appointment or resignation, ensuring that all internal governance approvals (where required) are satisfied
- Develop relationships with business partners and the executive team, providing advice and support on company secretarial matters and procedure
- Assist in the drafting of resolutions and documentation for routine transactions such as contract approvals, budget approvals and cash calls
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of risk registers and annual internal control self assessments as required
- Undertake technical research projects, including those in relation to developments in corporate governance, regulations and best practice.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.