A growing corporate services firm in Dublin seek to appoint a company secretarial assistant onto their established team. Key responsibilities:
- Managing all company secretarial tasks with oversight from senior colleagues.
- Ensuring maintenance of company secretarial records, including Minute Books and Statutory Registers.
- Liaising with external stakeholders as well as being the point of contact for client companies and their board of directors.
- Managing the proper handling of both corporate and financial transactions of clients.
- Providing assistance with the on boarding of new client entities.
- Attending shareholder and board meetings, recording and circulating minutes.
- Maintaining and grow relationships with existing clients and intermediaries.
- Monitoring transactions of the companies under management in accordance with procedures.
- Ensuring client files are processed and archived accordingly.
The ideal candidaes will possess circa 2-3 years company secretarial experience in a law firm or professional services environment. This is an oppotunity to develop your career in a growing organisation with an established and reputable team.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.