- Maintenance and timely update of ICSA Blueprint Company Secretarial records
- Statutory compliance for the extensive number of subsidiary companies
- Supporting the Senior Company Secretary as required in the preparation and distribution of Board minutes / packs etc
- Monitoring of accounts due for the portfolio companies
- Preparation and filing of Confirmation Statements for the group companies
- Dealing with statutory filings and administration following allotment of shares, transfers of shares, buy-back of shares, including Companies House filings, updating Blueprint Registers
- Company incorporations and name changes (by electronic formation/change)
- Production of share certificates, stock transfer forms
- Timely filings with Companies House
- Maintenance of statutory filing system, including setting up of statutory books and registers for new companies for the portfolios
- Using company information tools such as Companies House Direct to establish certain facts, downloading and uploading documents.
- Calendar management, assisting with arranging meetings, dealing with room requirements and providing general support to the legal & compliance team. Review and upkeep of certain processes and procedures for which they have nominated responsibility
- Other responsibilities as agreed from time to time
- Maintaining and managing files for OFCOM licence agreements and producing all paperwork required for the renewal of licenses and liaising with OFCOM with regard to the renewals.
- Supporting on ad hoc issues such as insurance, risk, corporate governance, policies, refinancing, group restructuring etc
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.