The role will involve:
- Assisting with agenda setting and liaising with the Chair of the Board and Managing Partner in relation to the agenda
- Board paper preparation, collation and circulation
- Attendance at meetings and production of high quality minutes
- Assisting with Board inductions and training
- Liaising with Board Committees and sub-committees
- Drafting resolutions and lodging required forms with Companies House
- Developing 'best in class' processes and policies
- Overseeing and reviewing existing policies, ensure they are up to date and replacing and updating where necessary
- Maintaining an up to date awareness of Company Secrtarial trends
- Overseeing knowledge sharing
- Managing a variety of ad hoc projects.
- Conducting board effectiveness reviews
The successful candidate will have expeience of working with a law firm or professional services environment previously.
We will consider part time applications and offer a work from home policy.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.