Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on key multi-jurisdictional MSAs with major clients as well as complex and innovative technology-related agreements, RFPs, NDAs and various commercial contracts as required;
- Advising senior business stakeholders on commercial, risk and contractual issues within a challenging regulatory environment;
- Managing and supervising junior members of the team, producing templates and guidance notes as well as providing general advice and training to the business teams.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have a proven background as a commercial lawyer representing an global company and an excellent grasp of cross-border commercial contract law and practice;
- Strong experience in the technology sector and/or with technology-related agreements in particular;
- Strong familiarity in particular with drafting and negotiating Master Services Agreements with clients and a track record of working in a highly regulated field.
This is a chance to join an internationally-renowned business, working on a global scale, working in an exciting and cutting-edge sector of the legal market. If you feel you have the right skill set and experience and would like to know more, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To discuss further, please get in touch with Takis Anatolitis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.