This a 12 month maternity cover position to join a well-established and collegiate team based in London.
Reporting to the General Counsel you will be involved in a variety of matters including:
- Advising and working closely the business to provide a pro-active service on a range of commercial law issues including, but not limited to, insurance agreements, general contracts, IP and general business law.
- Keeping up to date on and advising the business and legal team on changes in the law.
- Assisting on all Delegated Underwriting Agreement /London Market agreements
- Undertaking or supervising key commercial contract drafting and negotiation
- Drafting business law related policies and training materials
- Assisting in the general queries that arise in the business
You will ideally be a UK or common law qualified lawyer with at least 5 years' experience gained in the areas of commercial, insurance or financial services.
For more information or to apply please contact Penny Parker on 02073329586 or email email@example.com quoting Ref No. 1201592PP
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.