about 1 year ago
Taylor Root is seeking a Commercial & IP to join a leading independent UK law firm.
Working closely with the Partners and fee earners to support clients operating in the parallel goods market your role will cover the following areas:
- Identifying orders that require legal checks and conducting these checks by corresponding with, and reviewing paperwork from, suppliers;
- Reviewing supply chains so as to verify the validity of the goods sourced and checking that documentation corresponds with the quantity and description of the order placed by the client;
- Company vetting by way of Companies House filings, credit risk reports, VAT verification and legal database searches;
- Sending out terms and conditions to potential suppliers and keeping record of those received;
- Dealing with routine client and/or third party queries and reporting to relevant fee earner with updates where necessary;
- Legal research;
- Assisting the team with trademark prosecution management.
The successful candidate should have prior experience in a City law firm and have a basic knowledge of IP gained either through experience or an LPC elective.
To discuss this in more detail please apply with a current CV to the link below
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.