We are partnered with a Global Insurer/Re insurer who are currently expanding their London team with the addition of a Catastrophe Modeller/Developer.
A dedicated portfolio Analyst is required for timely, accurate and relevant portfolio reporting, and to develop and maintain the underlying process. In addition acting as the technical lead for the team.
- Accumulation Reporting - Summary and detailed reports are required for Nat Cat, Terrorism and Offshore Energy (Accumulations, EP Curve and RDS events).
- Create portfolio reports - These portfolios are to be submitted to the relevant Line of Business cat modelling lead. You will need to work the relevant lead to ensure the portfolio reports contains all the necessary information for the lead to gain Underwriting approval and help them proactively manage their exposures.
- Post-bind Process - Bound Accounts need to be regularly moved into the exposure Warehouse. The process needs to be efficient and have the relevant validation controls in place to ensure accuracy.
- Final Submission - Submit final portfolio to the group in the correct format. Responsible for ensuring the data is standardised and validated and ready to be consumed by Group.
- Update Spatial Key / Create Exposure maps - Help Underwriters visualise their exposures by maintaining Spatial Key (or equivalent) portfolio
- Outsource requirements
- Pre Quote reporting - Marginal Impact analysis (accumulation and EP Curves), Pre-quote volume reports, Maps, Account Quote Reports
- View Of Risk - Ensure the V-O-R can be implemented at both pricing and portfolio level. This includes and Vendor Model testing required
- Catastrophe Risk Modelling/Developing
- SQL or R-Studio/Python experience
- Experience within Insurance Market
To register your interest, click apply now!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.