£500 - £550 per day
SS BUS PROCESS INS_1571154407
8 months ago
Business Process Analyst- Insurance
The Business Analysis will be responsible for documenting an European office application landscape and core capabilities. Reporting into the Senior BA Lead. 30% Overseas travel will be required.
- Full documentation of existing systems
- Document process maps and data flows
- Liaising with Technical Architect
- Documentation of issues and review of in flight enhancements
- Certifications in Business Analysis (CBAP), BPM, Six Sigma/Lean or similar designations (required)
- Proven ability to deliver consistently high quality results operating under Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Proficiency with Software/systems commonly used to manage Programs/Projects (MS Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio, TFS, JIRA etc)
- Candidates with Flemish and/or French would be advantageous
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.