My client, a Top Tier Global Bank is looking for a Process, Controls and Organisation Design Business Analyst to join the Strategic Planning and Stress Testing Transformation Programme, as part of Finance Change Delivery.
What you will be doing:
This role will be responsible for the design, documentation and implementation of the target state operating model. You will be collaborating with functional and regional teams to define the current, interim and target state operating models for all Strategic Planning and Stress Testing exercises, including the Annual Operating Plan, BoE PRA Stress Test and Internal Stress Test.
What we are looking for:
- You must have significant experience within the Strategic Planning and Stress Testing function, including in-depth knowledge of the existing processes and solutions in place for stress testing and planning
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement and management
- Presentation of complex ideas succinctly, both verbally and in written form
- Preparation of content and presentation to governance forums and senior stakeholders
- Experience in process re-engineering, operating model design, controls frameworks and runbooks
- Ability to run Global workshops with key stakeholders and elicit requirements effectively
- Generation of business requirements documentation and strong process mapping skills
- Significant experience of working with a combination of Group, Regional and in country Risk and Finance teams
- Exceptional drive, motivation and commitment and focus in operational excellence
- The role holder must have a good understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques for gathering and clarifying requirements and data in complex change projects.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with proven ability to handle multiple outputs at the same time
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
*You must have right to work in the UK*
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.