about 1 year ago
An international US firm is seeking a Banking & Finance PSL to join their London office. Supporting the global team with all aspects of Banking & Finance as well as external clients the key aspects of the role will be:
- Produce high quality and professional client facing initiatives, including client training and legal content for proposals and other business development resources.
- Keep abreast and provide regular updates on key developments impacting the Group
- Draft, develop and, where relevant, automate the Group's precedents and other legal content Lawyer requests.
- Respond to ad hoc enquiries from lawyers with onpoint, thorough and timely answers. Develop a reputation as a go-to expert Knowhow development.
- Identify gaps in knowhow and work to fill them, ensuring content development is progressive
- Meet training needs by delivering, participating in and promoting training
- Participate in and respond to policy consultations and regulatory developments
Reporting directly the Group Lead Knowledge Lawyer this role would suit a 5+ PQE looking to move in to a PSL role, the successful candidate should have substantial experience in a wide range of banking & financial transactions. To discuss this in more detail please send a current CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.