Currently working with a world leading multinational aerospace corporation who are actively looking to hire a lawyer with aviation leasing and finance experience to join their office in Dublin.
The VP & Legal Counsel role will report to the General Counsel & SVP. Primary responsibilities will be to be to deliver in-house legal advice to the Company in the negotiation, execution and administration of aircraft acquisitions and sales, aircraft operating leases, and associated finance transactions.
- Manage, negotiate, and direct sales, leasing and financing transactions
- Resolve legal issues in the context of the overall commercial objectives of the Company, including active management of contract compliance issues, lease default management, lease restructurings, aircraft repossessions and associated litigation and bankruptcy matters
- Support the General Counsel & SVP on transactional matters, compliance matters, and special projects as required
- Manage transaction "deal teams" to meet the objectives set by the General Counsel & SVP and Chief Legal Officer
- Management and administration of Legal information management systems and processes
- Management and direction of external counsel
- Law degree, with accreditation and license to practice in the US, England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
- Lawyer (5-10 years PQE) with relevant aviation leasing and finance experience with a law firm with an industry recognized aviation leasing and finance practice or strong in-house experience with an aircraft leasing company.
For more information, please contact Hamish at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.