The company is an Asian Investment Bank with a growing global presence. As part of the compliance team, you will be responsible for all Regulatory Compliance and Monitoring activities for Singapore. You should also be familiar with relevant MAS regulations and strong track record in business advisory.
- Monitor and maintain Compliance policies and manual for the Singapore business
- Identify compliance risk and gaps, and establish an appropriate mitigation plan
- Performance trade surveillance across all business lines
- Promote a Compliance culture by conducting training to the business
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and provide support where necessary
- 6-10 years of experience in Compliance and/or Audit
- Knowledge of trade surveillance for Fixed Income or Equities is strong preferred
- Strong track record in an Investment Bank as a Regulatory Compliance Officer
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work with people of different cultures and seniority
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.