Reporting into the Deputy Company Secretary this role will involve:
- Maintaining directors' interests/related parties register and conflicts reporting
- Maintenance of employee share option plans
- Maintaining the register of shareholders and their queries
- Preparing documentation for KYC requests and supporting the wider Finance & Legal teams on corporate projects
- Accounts production and many other ad hoc matters
- Maintaining group insurance policies
- Responsibility for the entire group structure maintenance including establishment/ dissolution/restructuring as necessary
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Liaising and following up with agents regarding overseas entities in regard to their statutory records, filing and regulatory requirements
- Responsibility for the allotment of shares, issuance of share certificates, and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers
- Collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company shareholders
- Routine minutes
The Company are not listed but have recently filled for an IPO so are extremely busy and looking for someone who can hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience, we will consider candidates who are at Company Secretarial Assistant and looking for the next step in their career.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.