Dublin, Republic of Ireland
9 days ago
- Overseeing, developing and implementing effective Board and Committee processes and controls
- Preparing agendas, drafting board papers and resolutions, preparing board packs, organizing, attending and minuting Board and Committee meetings.
- Providing support and assistance to the Company Secretary on day-to-day company secretarial and corporate governance matters.
- Ensuring that the corporate governance and administration of the company comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining and managing a schedule of agenda items and actions in respect of Board and Committee meetings
- Managing statutory/filing requirements and related internal processes, including ensuring all annual returns, filings and registrations are accurate and made on time
- Ensuring the maintenance of all statutory records and company registers for the company.
The successful candidate will need a relevant professional qualification (ICSA, Legal, Accounting). Previous experience in a similar role in a Plc and experience of share plans an advantage.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.