This rapidly growing PE backed organisation is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London or Manchester on a 12 month FTC with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Board/Committee Meetings
- Organise agenda and papers for committee or subsidiary Board meetings and take the minutes of the meetings and ensure these are signed off and recorded
- Company administration including maintaining statutory books, dealing with correspondence, drafting resolutions, lodging required forms and annual returns with Companies House
- Assisting the Company Secretary on all issues, re-organisations, documenting any intercompany loans, drafting/review or corporate policies and procedures, declaration and payment of dividends, delegated authorities and other corporate actions as they arise
- Providing further administration support to the Group Finance function as required, for example KYC/UBO queries and corporate information requests
- Support the company secretary with the Group's entity rationalisation project including the closing down of dormant/non-trading entities
In order to be successful in this role you will be part/fully ICSA/CGI qualified with at least 3 years company secretarial experience, ideally within an international environment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.