A top UK firm is looking for an AML Assistant to join their compliance team, initially on a six month contract.
- Assisting the compliance team in internal and external legal compliance
- Focusing on client due diligence processes
- Updating the team on Money Laundering Regulations
- Escalating high risk matters
- Answering AML queries from senior stakeholders within the firm
The ideal candidate will have some legal compliance experience, or AML experience, and will have a keen interest in this area.
Please get in touch for further detail.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.