8 months ago
This is a great opportunity for a junior Compliance Analyst to join a top 50 global law firm at a time of vast growth in their Risk & Compliance function. As an AML Analyst, you will be part of the team that maintains the firm's AML records, as well as ensuring new clients comply with AML legislation and policies.
- Review risk profiles of new and existing clients through independent research
- Carry out Conduct due diligence searches
- Liaise with the Finance team to ensure that AML checks are conducted
- Review new client and matter intake forms submitted
- Ad hoc department projects
- Strong knowledge of EU Money Laundering Directive
- Ability to utilise research applications such as Orbis. World Check and Lexis Diligence
- Understanding of key AML monitoring systems
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 6 year of Law Firm AML experience
- Flexibility to work additional hours and different shifts
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.