This well established team is looking to recruit a solicitor with a minimum of 6 years PQE to join their Commercial Property Team in their London Office.
They represent a broad range of clients, including investors, pension funds, developers, banks, and owner occupiers. Our client base includes UK and international professional property investors, institutions and a wide range of landlords and tenants.
The ideal candidate will have an established client base and be willing to help grow the team. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving, innovative practice in the heart of London.
As a team they deal with a variety of transactions such as:
- Commercial conveyancing;
- Drafting, negotiating or advising on commercial leases;
- Dealing with landlord & tenant disputes;
- Advising on commercial property portfolios including purchase, sale, financing, refinancing and management issues;
- Planning and environmental legal issues;
- Disputes including breach of lease covenants, forfeiture, arrears of rent, possession claims.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation then please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or 07513706310
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.