Welcome to the Taylor Root 2020 Global In-house Market Report & COVID-19 Impact Survey. In what has been an unprecedented year of uncertainty, we felt that it was more vital than ever that our annual commentary on the in-house market was being informed not only by our global team of specialist consultants but also by you.
The full report contains:
• Overview of the Global Legal, Risk & Compliance Market
• COVID-19 and the Challenges facing General Counsel and In-house Lawyers
• The Future of Working and The New Normal
• Coping with Compliance, Managing Risk and Supporting the Recovery
• Case Study: Hiring During a Pandemic -The Virtual Process
• International Legal Market Insights for the United Kingdom, Ireland, BeNeLux, Italy, Germany, META region, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and North America
Below is an extract from the META Legal Market Update
With the impact of COVID-19 in mid-March, the META region began to see a change in the market as the region entered into a strict, but thankfully quite short-lived lockdown phase. The pandemic brought recruitment to a halt with the priority for most businesses understandably, being the health and well-being of their staff. Strong and decisive government responses to safety resulted in good outcomes across the region, with the spread of the virus being contained as well as could be expected.
We invite you to download the complete report by filling in the form below, or for an in-depth discussion on any of the material in the report please contact one of our Taylor Root in-house consultants today.
Complete the form below to download the full report.